Why should I choose Skin Fantasy for my new tattoo?
- Local Health authority registered premises
- Outstanding quality of work (see image gallery)
- Hospital grade sterilisation equipment and seperate sterilisation room
- Staff that are first aid trained
- Many years of experience
How old must I be to get a tattoo?
- The law states that no-one under the age of 18 may obtain a tattoo, even with parental consent.
- If you can not prove your age with photographic identification you will not be tattooed.
Do I need to book an appointment for a tattoo?
- Week days are by appointment only.
- Appointments are not required for Saturdays as this is now our dedicated walk-in day.
- Please note that appointments are usually approx 4-5 weeks in advance.
How do I book an appointment at Skin Fantasy?
- You can phone or call in to arrange an appointment, please note that a deposit is also required to secure your appointment.
- Deposits can be made via post but must arrive at least one day before your appointment, otherwise your appointment my be cancelled.
- Consultation is free and does not require an appointment, just pop in and ask!
- Appointments cannot be made via e-mail or through the website.